REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLES FORMATTING IN THE “SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF THE FAR EASTERN STATE TECHNICAL FISHERIES UNIVERSITY”
The article should correspond to the scientific subjects of the journal, be interesting to a fairly wide circle of the Russian scientific community. The material proposed for publication must be original, not previously published in other printed publications, written in the context of modern scientific literature and contain an obvious element of creating new knowledge.
The author is responsible for the accuracy of names, quotations, formulas and numbers reproduction.
The editorial board of the "Scientific Journal of the Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University" reserves the right to edit articles without changing the scientific content of the author's version.
Articles are subject to independent (internal) peer review.
1. The section is indicated in capital letters at the top of the page:
- Ichthyology. Ecology
- Industrial fisheries. Acoustics
- Ship power plants, devices and systems, technical means of navigation, electrical equipment of ships
- Technology and food quality management
- Technological and transport equipment for the fishery industry
- Biochemistry and biotechnology
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Economics in fisheries industry
2. UDC index (on the left).
3. Authors' information (separately for each author):
- last name, first name, patronymic (typed in bold);
- the full name of the institution (place of work);
- academic degree, academic title, position, copyright codes (if any): ORCHID, Web of Science Researcher ID, SPIN code, Author ID, etc.;
- country, city;
4. Title. The title of the article should be short (10-12 words). The heading is typed in bold letters in the center of the page. The first word of the article’s title is given with a capital letter, the rest of the words - with a lowercase letter (except for proper names, abbreviations, etc.). Abbreviations other than generally recognized ones are not allowed in the title.
5. Abstract (not less than150–250 words). The word "abstract" should be placed before the text and italicized.
6. Keywords (10-12) reflecting the subject of the article.
7. The text of the article must contain the following sections (it is admissible to highlight these sections in the text):
- Objects and research methods
- Results and its discussion
8. The list of references is drawn up in accordance with GOST 7.0.5-2008 "Bibliographic reference". The list of references is given in the order of citation of works in the text in square brackets [1, 2, 3].
9. Information on the grant, funding for the article preparation and publication (if any).
10. Copyright mark © with the names and initials of all authors.
It is required to provide the following information in English (after the keywords in Russian):
- name, initial of patronymic, surname of the author (Ivan I. Ivanov);
- name of the place of work (Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University);
- the title of the article (the first word of the title is given with a capital letter, the rest of the words - with a lowercase letter (except for proper names, abbreviations, etc.);
- the text of the abstract (the first word Abstract is typed in italics);
- keywords (the first word of Keywords is typed in italics);
- figure captions and table names (given in the text within the meaning).
The editorial board is provided with:
A printed copy of the article, strictly corresponding to the electronic version.
A covering letter addressed to the editor-in-chief on the letterhead of the sending organization about the possibility of publishing a scientific article in the collection of articles, signed by the head of the institution (certified by the seal) where the scientific work was prepared, or signed by his deputy (Dalrybvtuz employees do not need a covering letter).
Expert opinion on the possibility of publication in the open press with the official seal of the organization (download).
ARTICLE FORMATTING EXAMPLE
Alexander Alexandrovich Ivanov
Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
Rare fish species of Primorsky Krai
Keywords: hydrobionts, water area of Primorsky Krai.
Aleksandr A. Ivanov
The Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University, associate professor of the department of ecology, doctor of biological sciences, ORCHID ID: 0000-0000-000-000X, SPIN-код: 0000-0000, Russia, Vladivostok
Ivan I. Petrov
The Pacific branch of the Russian Federal Research Institute of Fisheries and oceanography, PhD in Economics, Head of laboratory, AuthorID: 000000, Russia, Vladivostok
Rare fish species of Primorsky Region
ТEXT OF THE ARTICLE
The size of the article (including the list of references, tables and captions) should be from 5 to 12 pages; text - in A4 format; font name - Times New Roman; font size (point size) - 12 points; all margins should be 2 cm, indent (paragraph) - 1 cm, line spacing - single.
Type the text of the article without forced hyphenation, separate words within a paragraph with only one space. Avoid overloading articles with a large number of formulas, duplicating the same results in tables and graphs.
It is not recommended to use:
- spaces for alignment and formatting;
- numbered and bulleted lists created automatically using MS Word;
- diagrams, pictures, etc., created by means of MS Word (objects) - only images made in graphic editors can be inserted into the text of the article.
The borders of tables and figures must correspond to the parameters of the text margins. Mathematical and chemical formulas should be typed as one object in the Equation formula editor (MathType) or in the MS Word editor in size 12.
Formulas and equations are typed from a new line and numbered in parentheses at the end of the line.
Figures must be submitted in * .jpg, * .png or * .tiff format. The figure caption should consist of a number and a title (Figure 1.…). The text of the article must contain links to the figures presented. It is recommended to create graphs, diagrams, etc. in MS Excel or MS Graph programs. Tables should have titles and numbers in order. The text of the article should contain references to each table.
Since electronic versions of publications are processed in special programs for placement in various electronic library systems, mathematical symbols, formulas with superscripts and subscripts as well as letters of the Greek alphabet in article titles, abstracts and key words are displayed incorrectly. We kindly ask you to avoid using such symbols in the title, abstract and key words!