THE EDITORIAL COUNCIL OF THE SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF THE FAR EASTERN STATE TECHNICAL FISHERIES UNIVERSITY
Editor-in-Chief - Nikolay N. Kovalev, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Chief Researcher, Research Institute of Innovative Biotechnologies, the Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University, Vladivostok, Russia:
Scientific editor - Valery Dmitrievich Bogdanov, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor ofthe Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University, Vladivostok, Russia:
Executive secretary: Lyudmila Nikolaevna Zueva.
Editorial office address: 690087, Primorskiy Krai, Vladivostok, 52B Lugovaya Str., office. 210. Tel. 8 (423) 244-21-91.
BREDIKHIN Sergey Alekseevich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy";
BUTORINA Tamara Evgenievna, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Dalrybvtuz";
LI Wei, PhD in Biological Sciences, Professor, Dalian Ocean University;
GAVRILOVA Galina Sergeevna, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Chief Researcher of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "TINROCenter";
GROKHOVSKY Vladimir Aleksandrovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Murmansk State Technical University;
IVANOV Oleg Albertovich, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Head of the Laboratory of Applied Biocenology of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution "TINRO-Center";
KIM Eduard Nikolaevich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Dalrybvtuz";
KICHA Gennady Petrovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Maritime State University named after Admiral G.I. Nevelskoy;
MAKSIMOVA Svetlana Nikolaevna, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Dalrybvtuz";
NGUEN Vu Thanh, Professor, Doctor of Science, Department of Nematodology, Institute of Ecology and Biological Resources, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST);
POPOV Anatoly Mikhailovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Kemerovo Technological Institute of Food Industry;
ROSENSHTEIN Mikhail Mikhailovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Kaliningrad State Technical University;
RUDNEV Boris Ivanovich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Dalrybvtuz";
RUDNEV Sergey Dmitrievich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Kemerovo Technological Institute of the Food Industry;
SOBOLENKO Anatoly Nikolaevich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Maritime State University named after Admiral G.I. Nevelskoy;
STARODUBTSEV Pavel Anatolyevich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Pacific Higher Naval School named after S.O. Makarov;
CHANG Yaqing, Professor, Ph.D., Director of the College of Fisheries and Biological Sciences, Dalian Ocean University.
GUIDELINES FOR ARTICLES ACCEPTANCE, REVIEWING AND PUBLISHING
1. These Rules are adopted in pursuance of the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated July 25, 2014 No. 297 "On the approval of the rules for drawing up a list of peer-reviewed scientific publications on a notification basis, in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of Ph.D., for the degree of Doctor’s degree and requirements for peer-reviewed scientific publications for inclusion into the list of peer-reviewed scientific publications, in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the Doctor’s degree must be published.
The purpose of the Rules is to ensure the high quality of scientific articles published in the «Scientific Journal of the Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University».
2. Articles that have scientific novelty, relevance, and practical significance, corresponding to the requirements established in the journal for the content and submission of scientific articles are accepted for publication in the journal. Articles that are extremist and contain biased and incorrect assessments of other scientific works are not accepted for publication.
By sending an article to the editorial office of the journal, the author grants the publisher of the Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University the non-exclusive gratuitous right to publish the article and post its electronic version on the Internet with the ability to access it from anywhere in the world. The author retains the copyright for the work.
3. A scientific article received by the editorial office of the journal is reviewed for compliance with the specialization and scope of the journal, as well as the current "Requirements for Article Submissions" and the volume of borrowings. Articles that do not meet these requirements are rejected. If the volume of borrowings exceeds 30%, the article is rejected and a report with the results of verification is sent to the author.
4. The editorial board of the journal "Scientific Journal of the Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University" reviews all materials submitted to the editorial board, corresponding to the subject of the publication, for the purpose of expert evaluation. All reviewers must be recognized experts on the subject of the peer-reviewed materials and have, within the last 3 years, publications on the subject of the peer-reviewed article. Members of the editorial board of the journal and specialists from other institutions of higher education or scientific organizations can be involved as reviewers.
The editorial board of the journal "Scientific Journal of the Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University" uses the principle of one-sided blind peer review.
5. The editorial board of the journal "Scientific Journal of the Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University" in the person of the executive secretary sends copies of reviews or a reasoned refusal to the authors of the submitted materials.
6. Reviews are stored in the publishing house and the editorial office of the publication for 5 years.
7. The editorial office of the publication sends copies of the reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation upon receipt of the corresponding request to the editorial office of the publication.
8. The reviews are kept in the editorial office for 5 years and can be presented at the request of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and (or) the Higher Attestation Commission.
The review must contain a qualified analysis of the article submitted for peer review, an objective and reasoned assessment of it, as well as reasonable recommendations for editing the text of the manuscript in case of errors and inaccuracies.
The review covers the following aspects: the general nature of the material in the article submitted for reviewing, scientific novelty, presentation of the material (structure of the article) and the scientific and practical significance of the study results.
9. Based on the results of peer review, an article can be:
- accepted for publication;
- sent for revision with subsequent re-review;
The executive secretary of the journal notifies the author of the decision made. The author is provided with a copy of the review, recommendations for revising the material or rejection reasons.
The author finalizes the article in accordance with the comments of the reviewer, the new version is sent to the reviewer for re-review.
10. The author may disagree with separate recommendations of the reviewer. In this case, he sends to the editorial office reasoned objections in writing. By the decision of the editor-in-chief, the article can be sent for re-review to another reviewer.
The final decision to publish an article is made by the editor-in-chief, in disputable cases - at a meeting of the editorial board.
11. Articles recommended for publication are edited and proofread: technically and literary processed (if necessary). Editing does not distort the meaning of the article. The article layout prepared for publication in PDF format is sent to the authors for approval.
12. The next issue of the journal includes articles which have positive reviews and all the necessary documentation (application, consent to publication and expert opinion) at the beginning of the layout of the journal issue. The preferential right for publication is given to articles made within the framework of a government order / grant.
If the number of articles recommended for publication exceeds the volume of the corresponding section, the editorial board decides to publish the article in the next issues of the journal and sends the author a message about the estimated timing by e-mail. At the request of the author, the editorial board can issue a certificate that the article has been accepted for publication and will be included in one of the next issues of the journal.
13. When the issue of the journal is published, the executive secretary places it on the website of the publisher and notifies the authors about it. The issue of the journal is sent for publication to the Scientific electronic library: eLibrary and other electronic library systems. The editorial board is not responsible for the timing of the journal issue publication in electronic library systems.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLES FORMATTING IN THE “SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF THE FAR EASTERN STATE TECHNICAL FISHERIES UNIVERSITY”
The article should correspond to the scientific subjects of the journal, be interesting to a fairly wide circle of the Russian scientific community. The material proposed for publication must be original, not previously published in other printed publications, written in the context of modern scientific literature and contain an obvious element of creating new knowledge.
The author is responsible for the accuracy of names, quotations, formulas and numbers reproduction.
The editorial board of the "Scientific Journal of the Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University" reserves the right to edit articles without changing the scientific content of the author's version.
Articles are subject to independent (internal) peer review.
1. The section is indicated in capital letters at the top of the page:
- Ichthyology. Ecology
- Industrial fisheries. Acoustics
- Ship power plants, devices and systems, technical means of navigation, electrical equipment of ships
- Technology and food quality management
- Technological and transport equipment for the fishery industry
- Biochemistry and biotechnology
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Economics in fisheries industry
2. UDC index (on the left).
3. Authors' information (separately for each author):
- last name, first name, patronymic (typed in bold);
- the full name of the institution (place of work);
- academic degree, academic title, position, copyright codes (if any): ORCHID, Web of Science Researcher ID, SPIN code, Author ID, etc.;
- country, city;
4. Title. The title of the article should be short (10-12 words). The heading is typed in bold letters in the center of the page. The first word of the article’s title is given with a capital letter, the rest of the words - with a lowercase letter (except for proper names, abbreviations, etc.). Abbreviations other than generally recognized ones are not allowed in the title.
5. Abstract (not less than150–250 words). The word "abstract" should be placed before the text and italicized.
6. Keywords (10-12) reflecting the subject of the article.
7. The text of the article must contain the following sections (it is admissible to highlight these sections in the text):
- Objects and research methods
- Results and its discussion
8. The list of references is drawn up in accordance with GOST 7.0.5-2008 "Bibliographic reference". The list of references is given in the order of citation of works in the text in square brackets [1, 2, 3].
9. Information on the grant, funding for the article preparation and publication (if any).
10. Copyright mark © with the names and initials of all authors.
It is required to provide the following information in English (after the keywords in Russian):
- name, initial of patronymic, surname of the author (Ivan I. Ivanov);
- name of the place of work (Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University);
- the title of the article (the first word of the title is given with a capital letter, the rest of the words - with a lowercase letter (except for proper names, abbreviations, etc.);
- the text of the abstract (the first word Abstract is typed in italics);
- keywords (the first word of Keywords is typed in italics);
- figure captions and table names (given in the text within the meaning).
The editorial board is provided with:
A printed copy of the article, strictly corresponding to the electronic version.
A covering letter addressed to the editor-in-chief on the letterhead of the sending organization about the possibility of publishing a scientific article in the collection of articles, signed by the head of the institution (certified by the seal) where the scientific work was prepared, or signed by his deputy (Dalrybvtuz employees do not need a covering letter).
Expert opinion on the possibility of publication in the open press with the official seal of the organization (download).
ARTICLE FORMATTING EXAMPLE
Alexander Alexandrovich Ivanov
Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
Rare fish species of Primorsky Krai
Keywords: hydrobionts, water area of Primorsky Krai.
Aleksandr A. Ivanov
The Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University, associate professor of the department of ecology, doctor of biological sciences, ORCHID ID: 0000-0000-000-000X, SPIN-код: 0000-0000, Russia, Vladivostok
Ivan I. Petrov
The Pacific branch of the Russian Federal Research Institute of Fisheries and oceanography, PhD in Economics, Head of laboratory, AuthorID: 000000, Russia, Vladivostok
Rare fish species of Primorsky Region
ТEXT OF THE ARTICLE
The size of the article (including the list of references, tables and captions) should be from 5 to 12 pages; text - in A4 format; font name - Times New Roman; font size (point size) - 12 points; all margins should be 2 cm, indent (paragraph) - 1 cm, line spacing - single.
Type the text of the article without forced hyphenation, separate words within a paragraph with only one space. Avoid overloading articles with a large number of formulas, duplicating the same results in tables and graphs.
It is not recommended to use:
- spaces for alignment and formatting;
- numbered and bulleted lists created automatically using MS Word;
- diagrams, pictures, etc., created by means of MS Word (objects) - only images made in graphic editors can be inserted into the text of the article.
The borders of tables and figures must correspond to the parameters of the text margins. Mathematical and chemical formulas should be typed as one object in the Equation formula editor (MathType) or in the MS Word editor in size 12.
Formulas and equations are typed from a new line and numbered in parentheses at the end of the line.
Figures must be submitted in * .jpg, * .png or * .tiff format. The figure caption should consist of a number and a title (Figure 1.…). The text of the article must contain links to the figures presented. It is recommended to create graphs, diagrams, etc. in MS Excel or MS Graph programs. Tables should have titles and numbers in order. The text of the article should contain references to each table.
Since electronic versions of publications are processed in special programs for placement in various electronic library systems, mathematical symbols, formulas with superscripts and subscripts as well as letters of the Greek alphabet in article titles, abstracts and key words are displayed incorrectly. We kindly ask you to avoid using such symbols in the title, abstract and key words!
В.В. Булыгин, И.Г. Рыбникова
Дальневосточный государственный технический рыбохозяйственный университет, 690087, Владивосток, ул. Луговая, 52б
АНАЛИЗ СООТНОШЕНИЯ ПОЛОВ И СТАДИЙ ЗРЕЛОСТИ ГОНАД ТИХООКЕАНСКОГО КАЛЬМАРА В ЗАЛИВЕ ПЕТРА ВЕЛИКОГО В 2009–2011 гг.
Проведен анализ соотношения полов и стадий зрелости гонад самцов и самок в нагульный период в зал. Петра Великого. Исследовано 3303 особи. Соотношение полов в уловах составило 2 : 1. В июле почти все кальмары были неполовозрелыми. В октябре самки находились на второй и третьей стадиях зрелости, самцы – на пятой стадии зрелости составили 41 %. Ключевые слова: тихоокеанский кальмар, соотношение полов, стадии зрелости гонад.
The "Scientific Journal of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University " is a peer-reviewed scientific and practical publication designed to publish the results of fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of biochemistry and biotechnology, ecology, fisheries and aquaculture, food and processing industries, mariculture, industrial fishing and water transport operation.
Editor-in-Chief – Nikolay N. Kovalev, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Chief Researcher, Research Institute of Innovative Biotechnologies, the Far East State Technical Fisheries University, Vladivostok, Russia
Scientific editor – Valery D. Bogdanov, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University, Vladivostok, Russia
Issues covered by the articles published in the journal correspond to the following branches of science:
03.01.04 - Biochemistry
03.01.06 - Biotechnology (including bionanotechnology)
03.02.06 - Ichthyology
03.02.08 - Ecology (by industry)
03.02.10 - Hydrobiology
03.02.14 - Biological resources
05.08.05 - Ship power plants and their elements (main and auxiliary)
05.18.04 - Technology of meat, dairy and fish products and refrigeration production
05.18.07 - Biotechnology of food products and biological active substances
05.18.12 - Processes and apparatus of food production
05.18.15 - Technology and commodity science of food products and functional and specialized purposes and public catering
05.18.17 - Industrial fishing
06.04.01 - Fisheries and Aquaculture
08.00.05 - Economics and national economy management (by industry and particular field of activity)
Articles in the Scientific Journal of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University are published on free of charge basis.
No more than two articles of one author as well as in co-authorship can be published in one issue of the journal.
The editorial council of the journal in its activities is guided by the provisions of the Chapter 70 "Copyright" of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and the recommendations of the International Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) –http://publicationethics.org/resources/flowcharts.
When citing and copying publications, a reference to the journal is required.
The founder of the journal is the Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Far Eastern State Technical Fisheries University".
Registration Certificate of Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media: ПИ № ФС77-72402 dated March 5, 2018.
ISSN 2222-4661 (print)
ISSN 2713-3222 (on-line)
Publication language: Russian, English
Publication frequency: 4 times a year – March (№1), June (№2), September (№3), December (№4). Articles submission for the forthcoming issue closes on the 10th of journal issue month.
Subscription index (Catalogue of Federal Agency on Press and Mass Communications): 64553
The Scientific Journal of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University is presented in the following electronic libraries:
The Scientific Journal of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University was founded in 1996 and was originally published as a collection of scientific articles once a year. The founder, first scientific editor and chairman of the editorial board of the collection was E.M. Zhidkov, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor. In later years, the Chairmen of the editorial board of the collection of scientific articles were O.P. Kovalev, T.M. Boytsova, I.S. Karpushin, E.N. Kim, V.D. Bogdanov. Within the period of 1996–2011 23 volumes of the collection Scientific Journal of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University were published.
In 2011 (starting from the 24th vol.) the collection was registered and published as a printed scientific journal (The mass media registration certificate: PI No. FS77-45533 dated June 16, 2011).
The Chief Editor of the updated edition was G.N. Kim, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Rector; Scientific Editor - V.D. Bogdanov, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research. A permanent editorial board of the journal was formed and scientific directions and sections of the journal were determined.
All issues of the Scientific Journal of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University, starting with vol. 24, are posted on the website of the journal and in the Scientific Electronic Library eLibrary.
The department of the university responsible for the publication of the Scientific Journal of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University is the Center for Publication Activity «Publishing House of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University». The main task of the Center is to prepare for printing and release educational, educational and methodological literature on the main professional educational programs and scientific literature to ensure the educational process and research work of the university. An important component of the work of the Dalrybvtuz Publishing House is the interaction with electronic library systems and databases, first of all - the Scientific Electronic Library eLibrary.ru (RSCI).
Publishing House of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University carries out activities in the following main areas:
- publication of educational and educational-methodical literature in printed and electronic forms for basic professional educational programs that meet the requirements of federal state educational standards;
- publication of scientific literature, including the journal Scientific Journal of the Far East State Technical Fisheries University in the interests of ensuring the educational process and research work of the university;
- popularization of the results of research work of the scientific and pedagogical staff of the University through the placement of scientific and educational publications in scientometric databases and electronic library systems;
- supervising the protection of the results of the university's intellectual activity;
- implementation of certain types of editorial and publishing activities and printing and duplicating work that generate income.
Information about the leaders:
Liudmila A. Kharitonova - Director of the Publishing House
Tamara V. Lomakina - Deputy Director, Editor-in-Chief of thePublishing House
Address: of. 210, 52B Lugovaya Str., Vladivostok, 690087, Russia.
tel .: +7 (423) 244-21-91